ABSTRACT LAND SCAPES

A new way to earn. A new way to create.
Our first generation of a large collection's family coming. 777 abstract landscapes located ON SOLANA BLOCKCHAIN.
Join us now!

what is abstract land scapes about?

community

Based on this collection, we'll be creating the Abstract Land Scapes DAO. A DAO held by our holders community. Every decision we make, we'll do it together!ALS is developed with AI. I wanted to create a mix between different landscapes, colors, and ohter concepts, and then these awesome pieces were born. LFG!! ๐Ÿš€

WHAT WE WANT TO DO

FUNDAMENTALS

We are going to create a community account to invest and share profits monthly between holders. Furthermore, every two weeks 80% of secondary markets fees would be added to our account.Not only that, we will be organizing weekly
contests, monthly tops, giveaways... And much more.
And even if it's still not enough for you, this would be only the beggining of a large list of projects I'll be developing on future. Being an early adopter, would bring you access to exclusive opportunities. Keep an eye on us!

This is how we do

roadmap

๐Ÿ”ดย March 2022: Initial developing of the idea. โœ…๐ŸŸ August 2022: Finished collection. โœ…๐ŸŸกย September 2022: Marketing and promotion. โœ…๐ŸŸขย 5 October 2022: 21:00 Whitelist mint | 22:00 Public mint.๐Ÿ”ตย When 20% is sold: 10 NFT giveaways between the first 20% holders.๐ŸŸฃย When 40% is sold: 10 NFT giveaways between the first 40% holders.๐Ÿ”ดย When 60% is sold: 10 NFT giveaways between the first 60% holders.๐ŸŸ  When 80% is sold: 10 NFT giveaways between the first 80% holders.๐ŸŸกย When 100% is sold: 10 NFT giveaways between all holders.๐ŸŸขย 1 day after we sold out, weโ€™ll be doing our first DAO vote. Weโ€™ll be deciding about community account use options, lock period and another important stuff.๐Ÿ”ตย More steps will be coming. Be aware!

HOW WE DISTRIBUTE

TOKENOMICS

๐ŸŸก 5 % to the team/developer.
Making the collection and developing all the concepts and environment takes time, love and effort. Just wanna receive a little reward.
๐ŸŸ  5 % to challenges,
giveaways and more activities we will be creating.
๐Ÿ”ด 90 % to the community investment account.
Destined to our main activity.


Besides this, every two weeks weโ€™ll be adding 80% of sales on secondary marketplaces to the community account. The other 20% will be destinated for maintenance tasks.

Tokenomicsc distribution

LITTLE CONTEXT

ABOUT ME

A young, dreamer entrepreneur. My name is Himar del Rio Plata, feel free to check that I'm a real person.As a hobby, I love writing and singing. ATM I try to work on design, marketing, and development as a freelance. At the same time, I study programming and develop my own projects. Wanna change the world by contributing with my little grain of sand.Don't you wanna be a part of the change?

REACH US

Feel free to reach us on any of our Social Media and make sure you follow us un Twitter and join Discord.

ยฉ Copyright by Del Rio Plata Studio, 2023. Abstract Land Scapes NFT, all rights reserved.